I'm Lauren, or Rooren, (she/her) your local fandom enthusiast and gamer. I also do the draw thang because of my uncontrollable desire to draw my blorbos.Illustration tools: Intuos Pro M
Adobe Photoshop My Cramped HandTM
Download: G3 installer
Compiled portraits ZIP
This is a collection of 47 portraits for the Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate II cast of NPCs.I personally recommend using the mod with Dragonspear UI++ as the portraits are larger and look nicer.G3 installer has added compatibility and functionality that the ZIP does not. This includes: Edwin's portrait swapping to Edwina, portrait usage as player portraits on any Infinity Engine game, and compatibility with Tutu, BGT, and EET.To install the ZIP version: Unzip and drop the portraits into your Documents→Baldur's Gate→Portraits folder. For EE, only the Large(L) and medium(M) sizes are required.
terms of service
By commissioning me, you agree to the following information. Failure to abide by these terms may result in you being blacklisted from my services.
● Payment is required before I start your commission. You will receive a PayPal invoice. Afterwards, you have a 10 day period for payment before automatic cancellation, unless another agreement has been made between us.
● Past due invoices can be renewed for a $15 fee.
● If the payment is $300 or more, I allow layaway. See the Pricing section for more details.Refunds and Cancellations
● I do not refund, full or partially after I’ve started your commission.
● I do not tolerate chargebacks.
● You may cancel your commission at any time before paying your invoice.Turnaround Time
● The finished product may take a week up to a few months depending on my workload and the commission complexity. I will always keep the client updated on progress if the commission is extensive and the turnaround time is long.
● If the requested turnaround time given is short, your commission may be subject to a fee depending on my commission queue.
● Do not harass me asking for constant updates on your commission. I will be sure to provide prompt updates, but not excessive, WIPs if needed, but do not rush me to complete your commission.Work in Progress and Revisions
● I send a work in progress sketch for review for all commission types that are full color.
● I allow up to 3 rounds of revisions. Beyond that, you’ll be charged a $10+ fee per revision. A single “revision round” entails speaking with the client about changes to be made, and making changes to artwork based on that feedback. I then present the client with the revised art.
● If new information is added after initial references are sent ( new information not clearly shown in references or stated before I start on the commission), I am not obligated to make the edits. But in the case that revisions are still requested, you are agreeing to an additional fee per edit, depending on what is being changed.Pricing
● Do not haggle pricing or try to bargain for a discount. The price for your commission is not up for negotiation.
● Layaway: I accept layaway when a commission is $300 or more. I do not start your commission until the final payment is made. We will discuss a timeline for payments that works for you and myself. You pay a 10% non-refundable deposit and continue the agreed upon payments after that. If you do not pay within the given timeframe, I will refund your payments and cancel your commission unless we negotiate further.
● Your commission may be subject to a complexity fee if I deem any part of it to be especially laborious or time-consuming. This fee is not up for negotiation.Customer’s Rights
● You may post the commission, but you must credit me in the description/post.
● Commissions are for personal use. You may not monetize the commission in any way unless we’ve discussed commercial use and come upon an agreement .
● By commissioning me, or purchasing my content, you acknowledge that you will not be receiving any physical product(s) from me. Customers will only receive digital content such as a .png, .psd or .gif files.
● My art is watermarked with my signature. You do not have permission to remove or reposition my signature/watermark. If you do need it repositioned and want it moved to a reasonable location, I will move it free of charge.
● You do not have the right to make edits to my artwork without my written permission. This includes commissioning another artist to do it for you.
● You do not have the right to use my art for NFT, crypto, or any blockchain activities. Using my art for any AI related activity is also prohibited.Artist’s Rights
● I have the right to decline or cancel your commission and refund you at any point without an explanation to my reasoning.
● I retain the rights to my art and my ability to use it as I please. This includes but is not limited to:
1. Using art that may feature your character(s) to advertise my own art.
2. Using design concepts, sketches, or other similar miscellaneous content that may have been used in the final product of the commission as I wish.
3. The right to post or not post your commission on my social media or website (however, if you strictly do not want your commission posted or don’t want it posted within a certain period of time, and I have agreed, I will abide by your request).Adoptables
● Adopts are purchased for personal use only and are non-refundable.
● You may not redistribute the original artwork without credit/claim that you are the original artist or claim to have created the original design.
● You may not resell the adoptable with a price higher than the original.
● You may modify the design however you want once purchased.
● You may not trace, recolor, or alter the original artwork in any way.
● You may not sell prints or merchandise of the original artwork.