I'm Rooren, (she/her) your local fandom enthusiast and gamer. I also do the draw thang because of my uncontrollable desire to draw my blorbos.Illustration tools: Intuos Pro M
Adobe Photoshop My Cramped HandTM
full 75USD＊ add character is 100 percent of the base price
＊ full shading starting at 10USD
＊ full greyscale starting at 20USD
＊ backgrounds starting at 20USD
full 120USD＊ add character is 100 percent of the base price
＊ add (simple or complex) background starting at 20USD
single color backgrounds are free
bust 45USD＊ your choice of a square or a circle icon.
or if you want any other shape, just ask!
This is a collection of 47 portraits for the Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate II cast of NPCs.I personally recommend using the mod with Dragonspear UI++ as the portraits are larger and look nicer.G3 installer has added compatibility and functionality that the ZIP does not. This includes: Edwin's portrait swapping to Edwina, portrait usage as player portraits on any Infinity Engine game, and compatibility with Tutu, BGT, and EET.To install the ZIP version: Unzip and drop the portraits into your Documents→Baldur's Gate→Portraits folder. For EE, only the Large(L) and medium(M) sizes are required.
terms of service
By commissioning me, you agree to the following information. Failure to abide by these terms may result in you being blacklisted from my services.
● Payment is required before I start your commission. You will receive a PayPal invoice. Afterwards, you have a 10 day period for payment before automatic cancellation, unless another agreement has been made between us.
● Past due invoices can be renewed for a $15 fee.
● If the payment is $300 or more, I allow layaway. See the Pricing section for more details.Refunds and Cancellations
● I do not refund, full or partially after I’ve started your commission.
● Chargebacks will result in blacklisting.
● You may cancel your commission at any time before paying your invoice.Turnaround Time
● Commissions may take a week up to a few months depending on my workload and the commission complexity. I will always keep the client updated on progress if the turnaround time is long.
● Rush orders are subject to a fee.Work in Progress and Revisions
● I send a work in progress sketch for review for all commission types that are full color.
● I allow up to 3 rounds of revisions. Beyond that, there will be a fee of $10+ per revision.
● If new information is added after the commission has been started, I am not obligated to make the edits. But in the case that revisions are still requested, you are agreeing to an additional fee per edit, depending on what is being changed.Pricing
● Your commission may be subject to a complexity fee if I deem any part of it to be especially laborious or time-consuming. This fee is not up for negotiation.Customer’s Rights
● You may post the commission, but you must credit me in the description/post.
● Commissions are for personal use. You may not monetize the commission in any way unless we’ve discussed commercial use and come upon an agreement .
● By commissioning me, or purchasing my content, you acknowledge that you will not be receiving any physical product(s) from me. Customers will only receive digital content such as a .png, .psd or .gif files.
● You do not have the right to make edits to my artwork without my written permission. This includes commissioning another artist to do it for you.
● You do not have the right to use my art for NFT, crypto, or any blockchain activities. Using my art for any AI related activity is also prohibited.Artist’s Rights
● I have the right to decline or cancel your commission and refund you at any point.
● I retain the rights to my art and my ability to use it as I please. This includes but is not limited to:
1. Using art that may feature your character(s) to advertise my own art.
2. The right to post or not post your commission on my social media or website (however, if you strictly do not want your commission posted or don’t want it posted within a certain period of time, and I have agreed, I will abide by your request).